Enterprise print management
ATI software – an “open system” for managing print workflow
The issues of streamlining print output across networks and within CRDs and data-centres are complex and not only technical. ATI have the experience and software tools to deliver solutions which optimise the efficiency of such print workflow. Being an “open system” it does not matter whether the output hardware is single sourced or from mixed manufacturers. The result is greater productivity, better control of costs, higher standards of output and improved return on investment across all departments. Efficiency gains and cost savings can be considerable
ATI software gives you – print queue management
– the core product module provides simple but powerful print queue management, readily sitting in both the data-centre and the CRD. It can manage variable data business application print jobs from corporate host systems, or support the functions of the reprographics department.
Remote job ticketed submission – bridging the office and central print room
– ATI job ticketing enables simple and efficient transfer of users’ print jobs across the network to the CRD with electronic job ticket instructions defining processing and finishing requirements. With ATI’s unified user licensing, network users have total flexibility to submit jobs by “file/print” or web upload from any enabled machine anywhere in the organisation.
Cost control, reporting and accounting
– as well as its own extensive activity log and reporting capability, ATI software uniquely interfaces with the leading third party cost recovery systems including Equitrac, PaperCut, Pcounter and Safecom. Linked with these systems ATI software gives seamless total print cost and accounting control throughout the organisation wherever jobs may be printed.
Rules based printing
– is an essential factor for any organisation to consider in these demanding days of cost control and operational efficiency. ATI software can provide the control – from simple limiting of colour usage and paper wastage from office email printing – through to control at the point of “file/print” of what is printed in departments or in the print room using the ATI “One Q” solution.
Messaging and keeping users informed
– where remote job submission is involved, knowing print job status is important to users. For the print room manager or user on the network, the ATI dashboard web page display can inform both, while automated pop-up and email messaging provide other options.
Variable data forms output
– using the simplicity of Microsoft Word for design, ATI docQforms software provides dynamic document composition for variable host data-stream applications. Without the need for costly and complex host system reprogramming it allows user departments to control output format themselves while IT control the data.
In summary – a software “tool box”
– utilising the adaptability of the various modules and the intrinsic power of the native script engine component for customisation, ATI software provides a tool box of software for resolving all sorts of print management requirements for end users and providers of managed print services.